Family Law issues are a lot more difficult than you realize. Emotions run high, and it is easy to make mistakes if you’re not careful. If you go about your situation without knowing all the legal consequences, it will likely lead to unintended results. Make sure you know what’s important and why first.
We have experienced attorneys that can assist you through your situation with compassion and understanding. We will help determine the best course of action for your situation.
Here are some of the topics areas to consider:
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Dissolution of Domestic Partnership
- Legal Separation
- Identification of Separate and Community Property
- Division of Community Property
- Spousal or Partner Support
- Child Custody, Support, and Visitation
- Visitation with Stepparent or Domestic Partner
- Modification of Agreements or Court Orders
- Preparation of Pre-marital and Post-marital Agreements
- Preparation of Cohabitation Agreements
- Prosecution or Defense of Contempt Charges.
There is no boiler-plate, one-size-fits-all solution to issues arising in the family court. Many cases can be solved through mediation, negotiations with attorneys, or through court. Having a capable and experienced family law attorney by your side can give you the peace of mind you need.
Call now for a low cost initial consultation. 805-484-6885